If you are providing any supports to an NDIS participant, you will require an invoice in order for the NDIS and an NDIS plan manager to process your invoices promptly. This resource will help you understand how to get paid including:
- Your business name, ABN and bank details
- Your customer’s full name and NDIS number (if known)
- A valid invoice number
- The service provided, including the NDIS line item number (if known)
- The date the invoice was issued AND the date the service was delivered
- The number of hours and hourly rate for the support provided
- If applicable, the invoice total should include GST.