Who is eligible to apply?
There are 4 main criteria that must meet in order to be eligible to apply for the NDIS:
To understand more about the NDIS eligibility criteria, and what options are available if you do not meet these CLICK HERE
Who can help me apply?
The journey of applying for the NDIS can be a difficult and a tumultuous time, especially for applicants who experience cognitive issues, are chronically exhausted or have other accessibility issues.
While it can be daunting, it’s important to remember that there are many different organisations, peak bodies and advocacy groups for your specific disability that can assist:
How to apply?
Children under 9 – access the NDIS via the Early Childhood Pathway: CLICK HERE for more information
Ages 9 – 65:
- Contact the NDIS to confirm you are eligible – call 1800 800 110
- Provide evidence of your disability
- Complete the NDIS Access Request Form
- Complete the supporting evidence form (if required)
- Submit all information to NDIS via email or post to GPO Box 700, Canberra, ACT 2601 (email is best if possible)
TIP: Don’t forget to keep copies of all the documentation you provide!